A balanced curve throughout the whole bottom has shown its improved performance over the years. The result is earlier planing, smoother turns on the wave or control in the gybes, combined with a comfortable ride.
A short and modern outline with a narrow tail ensures you will have the most wave riding fun in any condition from small messy waves to BIG point breaks!!
- Slight V in the nose area prevents hitting the upcoming waves/chop.
- A single concave through the middle section gives lift to the board and allows it to plane earlier.
- The double concave under the footstrap area lets the board track much easier and gives more grip in the turns.
- Flat V at the last 20cm of the tail releases the water smoothly and minimises turbulence for early planing and better top speed.
- Maximum volume to give flotation on light wind days where the true excitement of wave riding in smooth glassy water is possible.
- Slightly round deck shape provides the perfect balance between having grip under the feet for jumping and allowing the toe/heel contact with the board for wave riding.
Thinner at the nose running into a thicker middle section then ending with a sharp thin rail in the tail.
A variety of inserts in the front allow changing of the angle and position of the footstraps for all types of sailors and foot sizes.
Durability has always been our first priority on our wave boards as we believe that nobody should miss any sailing time due to damage.
Today, Carbon/Kevlar is the best material to build a light and solid board whilst still allowing some flexibility. With our full deck and bottom Carbon/Kevlar construction you will get the lightest and strongest quality available. To protect the Kevlar from harsh UV-rays and allow the lightest possible finish we are using black resin with 50% sanded off white paint.